Digital Communications Campaigner
You will identify new opportunities to generate income from individual donors including outreach to universities and youth groups to support our work.
You will manage and develop the German website, ensuring brand consistency but prominently showing issues of particular relevance to German visitors. You will produce blogs, newsletters and social media content for our German audiences. You will evaluate your digital campaigns to evolve and improve strategy.
You will craft digital strategies, delivering campaign wins and bringing new supporters onboard. You will work towards agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You’ll report regularly, in detail, to your manager, the directors and management team. You will take pride in delivering agreed outcomes on time and on budget.
You will produce output in English for approval and in German for publication. English is the international operating language of the organisation.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Excellent copywriting skills in German
- Experience running digital campaigns
- Experience raising money through individual giving
- Experience working with different CMS
- Experience managing multiple social media channels
- Proven ability to write for different audiences/in different styles
- Knowledge of the latest digital trends and tools
- Experience of analytics used to track output performance and user journeys.
- Ability to put together a comprehensive digital strategy
- Excellent organization, time management and ability to prioritize under tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Capable of working unsupervised and in a small team
- Experience managing and developing websites
- Experience using Adobe creative suites
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and Campaignion
- Proficiency in French, Spanish or other language of a key EU Member State
- Proven ability to work with tight budget cost efficiently
- Annual leave allowance that increases each year.
- Option to work from home one day per week after a probationary period.
- Flexible working hours for parents of children up to 16 years old.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) and an unedited writing sample in German to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th May 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS AND STAY UP TO DATE WITH EJF'S NEWS AND EVENTS
By subscribing to our newsletter, you ensure that you will stay up-to-date with latest news on our work and our campaigns, as well as how you have been part of achieving those goals. We carefully select what goes into our emails so that you will only receive relevant and interesting news about our campaigns. We will let you know when we have exposed a critical environmental issue or uncovered human rights abuses. We will ask you to get involved when your actions can make a difference, and we look forward to inviting you to our events.